Please take time to read and understand our simple Terms, Conditions and Refunds Policy. Please do not hesitate to call to discuss any individual concerns.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Tickets are proof of purchase of an events activity or tour and must be presented at the time of admission
2. Tickets are not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry
4.This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments
5. Tickets have been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and are also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
6. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Andrew Tyndall of Our WA is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Andrew on 0438 564 201 or at : firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets maybe cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
8. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE and is GST exclusive.
Refunds are available at the discretion of Our WA
However If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, an alternative date or tour, event or activity will be offered before a full refund is issued.
For some tours, events and activities a non-refundable deposit may be required to secure services of third parties (eg hotels).
Deposits may be forfeit if bookings are cancelled by customer within two weeks of departure of tour, activity or event.
Cancellation by customer within one week of departure of tour or activity or event will incur a cancellation fee of 50%
No refunds can be given for cancellations by customers within 48 hours of departure of tour, activity or event.
Our WA reserves the Right to refuse entry
1. Latecomers may not be admitted. There will be no refunds.
2. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave.
3. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
4. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act